1.5″-2″ bulb size and are similar to the size in the grocery store.
- Hardneck Garlic, AKA “Red Elephant Garlic”
- 4-6 Large Cloves/Bulb
- Late harvest, recommended for Zones 1-7
- Robust and very hardy
- One of the most popular varieties due to taste, hardiness, vigorous growth, and easy to peel cloves.
- Large impressive bulbs for great market appeal
- Highly regarded medicinal garlic, known for its high allicin content. Allicin helps increase circulation and boosts the immune system.
- Garlic flavor: Rich, very hot garlic with an after taste that lingers when raw
- Storage: Longer storing until early spring
- Originated from Romania