1.5″-2″ bulb size and are similar to the size in the grocery store.
- Softneck Garlic
- 15-20 Med/Large Cloves/Bulb
- Late harvest, recommended for Zones 1-9
- Nootka Rose tolerates heat in southern states better than many other garlic varieties
- A very striking variety whose cloves are a deep mahogany color with red streaks and bulb wrappers that are thick and creamy. Great braiding garlic.
- Garlic flavor: bold, robust taste with medium to hot flavor
- Storage: Stores very well for 6-9 months. Its late maturation and long storage time helps stretch out the selling season as far as having fresh garlic available for sale late into the year.
- Heirloom softneck Silverskin that came from the San Juan Islands of Washington State